Except for the ones I am saving for Sweet Shot Tuesday, of course!
Some homeschool fun, building a wall like Ninevah. 3 chariots wide, except we didn’t have the blocks for 1,500 towers. Or more than 1 wall for that matter…a few children refused a picture. Oh well. The ones that did were happy!
The gorgeous sunset!
I love taking pictures of clouds. Clouds and trees are neck and neck for me.
I love this one!
And the most fun part of the week….
So, I wish we could be that family without a car payment, but for now we have to. I am just relieved to be out of our previous highway robbery loan… I hope this drives long after the final payment is sent in! Free of all of the higher cost, bells and whistles, this Traverse has everything we need in car, plus it will save us in gas, and our insurance. The color I wanted, plus the 8 seats we HAVE to have. Loving my new car. I just saw this quote today, making me feel smart and ahead of the curve:
"Traverse...quite simply, is one of the best vehicles — not just crossovers — on the road today." AutoWeek
Can you see my smile? :)
















That wall must have been about 3 Traverses wide!! :)
ReplyDeletethat is awesome. i want one!
ReplyDelete