So I once again did not stick to my routine exactly. I decided I really enjoy the challenge of this running program. I know I can kill it with cardio, but running has not been my pal.
I find it interesting that nearly every fit person I meet whether in real life or on the internet runs. And they like it. A lot.
I have found myself looking forward to it, and I am a bit shocked. I downloaded a cheap program from Itunes called Couch 2 5K. Nothing mystical about it, it just tells you when to run and when to walk. You slowly run more.
So this week, I ran. No other cardio. I did one of my two strength days. Yesterday I got all O.C.D. on the kitchen and counted that as something..right after I did this:
Me+ mowhawk. :)
And today, Sunday, before church I ran! And you know what? I think I am starting to like it!
This week I plan to do 3-4 days of C25K, and 2 strength. I am not having a problem with clean eating, but am struggling to drink enough water. I hope to better this week!
















Good job! Couch to 5K helped me get to where I am now: training for a half marathon. It is a great program! What are you doing for strength training?
ReplyDeleteBTW, cute hair! :)
You get your love of running from your mother. Sorry kiddo, but love the hair! What color did you use this time?
ReplyDeleteLove the mohawk!! LOL I've tried running and usually suffer injuries, I have weak ankles. So i try to power walk. I too struggle with drinking enough water. I find I do better if it's really cold. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
Ooooo... what fun hair! I love the red on you.
ReplyDeleteWhat color do you think would look good on me? I have always toyed with the idea of a plum color. Just not sure if I'm in the mood for people to look at me funny. It might make me be rude or lose a gasket or something.
Ooooo... what fun hair! I love the red on you.
ReplyDeleteWhat color do you think would look good on me? I have always toyed with the idea of a plum color. Just not sure if I'm in the mood for people to look at me funny. It might make me be rude or lose a gasket or something.
Love the mohawk!! LOL I've tried running and usually suffer injuries, I have weak ankles. So i try to power walk. I too struggle with drinking enough water. I find I do better if it's really cold. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill