Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stick With It Sunday

I did well this week getting back into the groove with ChaLean Extreme. I missed one lifting workout, on Saturday. I went to a Ladies’ Day in Lexington, so it was a great trade-off!

I also completed my first run only with C25K, which I was dreading. I haven’t caught the running bug yet, so a 20 minute run was not appealing to me. I could have gone longer, but the lady said to stop. Who am I to question her? I go back to intervals tomorrow, and Friday’s run will be 25 minutes. I can’t wait. Did you see me roll my eyes?

DSC_8794-1

If you can look past the smeared eyeliner and farmer’s tan, you might notice the lovely cut of muscle on my arm. I have them everywhere, not too big, just well defined. Hey, I work too hard to not brag just a little!

This weeks workout plans are:

Monday~ C25K Week 6, Run 5:00, Walk 3:00, Run 8:00, Walk 3:00, Run 5:00. Easy peasy!

Tuesday~ Burn Circuit 2

Wednesday~ C25K, Day 2, Run 10:00, Walk 3:00, Run 10:00

Thursday~ Burn Circuit 3

Friday~ C25K, Day 3, Run 25:00

Saturday~ Abs and Stretch Recovery

What are your workout plans?

2 comments:

  1. Good job!!! You are doing so great! I am attempting to begin for real this week. Along with a goal to get up before my children, I am planning on doing an exercise video every morning this week. I also hope to get out with the kids a couple of times at least and either walk or ride bikes. My baby (10 1/2 months) has never even been in the baby seat! Have a great week!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!!! You are doing so great! I am attempting to begin for real this week. Along with a goal to get up before my children, I am planning on doing an exercise video every morning this week. I also hope to get out with the kids a couple of times at least and either walk or ride bikes. My baby (10 1/2 months) has never even been in the baby seat! Have a great week!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin