Friday, March 25, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal- Week 6

In my life this week... I have made some changes to my eating. I will be sharing them on my weekly weight maintenance challenge- Stick With It Saturday. I am super excited!

In our homeschool this week...We got back to a real school schedule. We do not do well with breaks, which is why I planned few for our upcoming school year.

Places we're going and people we're seeing...We went nowhere. Except the park. It was so nice!

Spring! 

My favorite thing this week was...Finally getting out of the house, and into the fresh warm air!

What's working/not working for us...Everything is working except my new schedule. What is definitely working is Math U See!! I am so glad I ordered it. The math tears are gone!!

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...How do you schedule your daily tasks around homeschooling?

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein
 

HSMJgraphic

Disqus for Sam's Noggin