Friday, June 24, 2011

Well-Planned Day~ Review & Giveaway

**UPDATE- The Winner is Stacy** Congrats!

I love my homeschool planner-The Well-Planned Day, and have shared it with everyone who asks, and mentioned it in all of my curriculum posts.

This year there are several new offerings from the line, including this little gem-

DSC_5279

It is chocked full of things to keep you organized, with a compact size for On the Go convenience!

DSC_5286

As you can see, the size is much smaller than the notebook-sized planner. This beauty is just for mom!

What will you find inside?

  • Over 200 Full Color Pages
  • Spiral Bound
  • Full Year Planner: July 2011 - June 2012
  • Versatile purse size planner for home, work, family, and school organization in one    convenient book.
  • Track each day by the hour.
  • Weekly Schedule: Organize your week with around town errands, weekly priorities, prayer requests, dinner menu, and notes.
  • Month at a Glance: Plan field trips, activities and events
  • Monthly Budgeting for planning and recording.
  • Family Worship: Read through the Bible in a year.
  • Jonathan Edwards 70 resolutions and more!

    DSC_5280

    What do I think of On the Go?

    I decided to replace my other self-made personal planner, plus my address book with On the Go. I think it is practical, beautiful, and very helpful.

    I love writing things down, and do not use my android for planning in any way, I just can’t do it. My self-made planner was practical, but lacked two things- ease of travel and beauty.

    On the Go is filled with all of the things I was looking for in a planner-

    places to list my responsibilities- for those guest posts and reviews due,

    lots of note-taking space,

    monthly and weekly planning,

    and something that I loved about my planner when I was in public school-

    perforated corners that you remove to help keep you in the right week of planning.

    {it’s the little things that amaze me!}

    You can see a preview of the entire planner on Home Educating Family’s website.

    DSC_5282

    On to the giveaway~

    To win your own copy of the On the Go planner~

    Mandatory Entry~ 

    Extra Entries~ 

    This giveaway will end next Friday, July 1st. I will email the winner, and share their email with Home Educating Family. The winner has 48 hours to respond, at which time I will pick another winner.

    Please leave a comment for each entry you qualify for!!!

    **I was supplied with a complimentary copy of On the Go for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions are my own.**

  • Disqus for Sam's Noggin