I wouldn’t say I have been a workout failure, but I have been less than stellar with keeping up with my commitment. I haven’t gained weight, but I feel blah.
It all started with my tailbone injury in August. blah.
I am back in the swing though, and am going to stay there.
Back into Couch to 5K {or else}
Back to ChaLean Extreme {it makes me strong}
Back to core strengthening {I had six kids remember}
It immediately boosts my mood, fights anxiety and depression, and makes me stand taller.
I won’t bore you with a sweaty photo {this week} but I will let you know what I have done this week-
C25K Week 4, Day 1
C25K Week 2, Day 1 {‘cause I am going to do it with my friend, and she is a wimp slightly less active than I am.}
Burn Circuit 1
Burn Circuit 2
{Planned for today} C25K Week 2, Day 2 or Turbo Fire
So, tell me I am not the only one who loses steam. You’ve been there, right?















