Monday, August 23, 2010

B90 Days Check In

I have missed the blog roll for the last few weeks, things have been a bit crazy around here, but I am still reading and I was able to keep caught up during our vacation. I was really worried about getting behind while we were gone!

This study is not going to be a 90 day thing for me. I have been waiting for something to keep me faithfully in Bible reading daily, and now I won’t be stopping. There is an off schedule for 90 days while the official tour breaks, and whatever it is I am reading it!

I cannot express enough how much this study has done for me! To be in God’s word daily at this faster pace has me learning more than when I read through in a year. I love the accoutabilty, and support. We cheer each other forward and cheer on those catching up. I am so thankful that I found it, and so thankful that there is a study with such caring people, there to support you at every turn! As soon as I saw how Amy from Momstoolbox.com had the whole thing set up I knew this would be my thing, and that I would not only succeed with it, but continue and be a mentor. It’s my plan and I am going to stick to it!

Thank you Amy!

MTB_button22

3 comments:

  1. I agree! This challenge has been wonderful so far. I love the accountability and the different perspectives I'm getting from reading at a faster pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! My daily time with God has suffered, a lot, and I was also coming in this with a Hope and a Prayer that it would lead me to a more daily routine of spending time with Him! It has definately helped in aiding with that and I look forward to finishing and reaping all the benefits!
    Praying for you as you continue on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic that you are caught up! I am behind, 5 days now and feeling a bit discouraged. I really need to buckle down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin