Since I had such a response to my weight loss story, and so many people seem to be in the same boat, or trying to get in the boat, I decided to start a weekly post for accountability. This week I am going to post my workout goals, and next week I am going to tell you how I did, and what I am doing the next week. I hope that made sense!
I am going to go straight Turbo Fire this week.
If I could only find my rotation in my mess of a desk.
Since I can’t, I am going to wing it.
Fitness Goals:
Monday- HIIT 15 and Core 20
Tuesday-Sculpt 30
Wednesday-Fire 45 and Ab Burner
Thursday-Tone 30
Friday-Fire 30 and Core 20
Saturday-Stretch 40
As for the food, I don’t eat too much, or eat bad food. I have allowed myself a few too many treats and eaten later than I would like. I have been bad about getting in enough water.
Nutrition Goals:
6-8 glasses of water.
One dessert this week.
Be mindful of calories (and if 2 weeks of this doesn’t work, go back to the food journal).
No eating past 7:00.
I am determined to Stick With It, because this is a life-long change! You can join in too! Post a link to your blog in the comments, or just tell me how you are doing.
Now I need to find my calendar!
















Great workout plans! You should link up with Fit Mommy Fridays at chaimommy dot blogspot dot com. hanks fro coming by my blog and commenting. I follow you now.
ReplyDeleteFYI, you can usually find MOTH schedule book at your local library to read through. That's what I did and created my own pages to make a schedule and eventually just used a spreadsheet document.
ReplyDeleteHi Samantha,
ReplyDeleteHow do you like Turbo Fire? I used to do Turbo Jam and really liked that so I'm thinking about doing another one of Chalene's workouts after I'm done with Shaun T's Insanity! Have you considered being a Beachbody coach? You don't have to be a fitness expert or anything (I'm a coach and I'm definatly not an expert :)) Anyway, you get tons of support from the other coaches and 25% off of everything from Beachbody! You can go to my website www.beachbodycoach.com/laurensnyder and click on the coach tab for more info...or just email me at laurensnyder@beachbodycoach.com
Good luck with your workouts this week, and let me know how you like Turbo Fire!
Lauren
Stick with it Sunday! Love it! I was trying to come up with ANYTHING for any day and just couldn't. I ended up with Motivated Monday. I can't wait to follow this and post my own links! Here we go!!!!
ReplyDeleteLauren, I have thought of it, but I like what I am doing now. If I do decide to become a coach, I will go through my coach, she is so great. I have been asked by a lot of coaches already, but personal coaching is fine with me.
ReplyDeleteAmy, :D I even got an extra workout in tonight, a 3 mile walk with a friend after worship! I look forward to your posts!
Hi, I stumbled onto your blog thru the Not Back to School Blog Hop. Like you, I am a homeschool mom to 3 girls and 3 boys. I turn 40 this year and just can't seem to lose this weight. I've been going to a gym 3 times a week since Jan with very little results. I feel stronger and have more energy but only lost about 5 lbs. You've inspired me to exercise on my off gym days and to get my eating cleaned up. I'm going to check out Turbo Jam, I've never heard of it. You have a nice blog,keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteTerri
Hi Samantha,
ReplyDeleteHow do you like Turbo Fire? I used to do Turbo Jam and really liked that so I'm thinking about doing another one of Chalene's workouts after I'm done with Shaun T's Insanity! Have you considered being a Beachbody coach? You don't have to be a fitness expert or anything (I'm a coach and I'm definatly not an expert :)) Anyway, you get tons of support from the other coaches and 25% off of everything from Beachbody! You can go to my website www.beachbodycoach.com/laurensnyder and click on the coach tab for more info...or just email me at laurensnyder@beachbodycoach.com
Good luck with your workouts this week, and let me know how you like Turbo Fire!
Lauren