Friday, May 13, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal- 13

In my life this week...

I have still been recovering from my UTI. I am happy to finally be feeling better!

In our homeschool this week...

Things were very relaxed due to mom being under the weather. We did manage to get some things ready for The Mystery of History 2, along with science and a unit study.

Places we're going and people we're seeing...

We went around having our MOH book rebound which I detailed in my post the other day. (It says today, as I had to republish it after the Blogger trouble.)

My favorite thing this week was...

Completing the wall timeline. I have been wanting to make one, but put it off for over a year!

What's working/not working for us...

Homeschooling is going really well for us. Everything is working right now.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...

Do you wait for the new school year to start new curriculum? We just finished MOH1 and we are going to take a small break (like 2 weeks) and jump into MOH2.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

Have you connected with Hip Homeschool Moms on Facebook yet? There are wonderful moms asking and answering questions each day. You will be sure to meet some new friends!

HSMJgraphic

Disqus for Sam's Noggin