In my life this week…
I enjoyed a wonderful evening with my hubby and our dear friends for his surprise birthday party yesterday.
In our homeschool this week…
We are done with all except Science for the next few weeks. Mom has some major planning to do!
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
Our friend’s house last night, our family is coming here today for round 2 of marathon freezer cooking. Say a quick prayer for our sanity? 2 months of food+10 kids+3 adults=???????????????
My favorite thing this week was…
The shocked laughter from my hubby when he realized he’d been had! It was a great moment!
What’s working/not working for us…
Everything is working right now, it is day one of our break
Homeschool questions/thoughts I have…
I am so thankful to have 2 years under our homeschooling belt, but I so wish I had answered the call YEARS ago.
I won’t look back with regret, I will just keep pushing on.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
My favorite photos from last night. It was Da Bears all the way….
Including Italian Beef, shipped in from Chicago
And Chicago Bears gifts….
And a few that are helpful for a preacher!















