Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Roof Is On Fire!

DSC_3178

I have been in a workout rut lately.  After 16 months of mostly the same workouts I hit a plateau. In walks Turbo Fire.

 DSC_3181

This is the Big Sister to the Turbo Jam program I love. The previews looked intense, and I got to saving for it.  It came out yesterday and I ordered it as soon as I heard it was out (early by a day). We were out watching Toy Story 3 (great movie!) came home  and there was a box on the porch. It came in ONE DAY!!!

DSC_3183

I opened it up and did my first 2 workouts, even though I had already lifted with ChaLean Extreme this morning. All I can say is WOW. If this program doesn’t get me out of my rut, nothing will! I was sweating in the warm up and my heart felt like it might jump out of my chest. It was INTENSE!! It was so hard, but the music and Chalene urging me on kept me going. I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. My hometown is Clarksburg WV

    Pamela
    Mt Pleasant MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I'm in a rut too and I KNOW this will get me out of it! Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin