This is our third year of homeschooling! I am calling our style Eclectically Biblical with a splash of Classical Charlotte Mason- home education.
I would post pictures, but we have changed so much in the last few weeks that I haven’t taken an updated picture!
This year we have grades K, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 8th.
Kindergarten~
The Ordinary Parent's Guide to Teaching Reading
Language Lessons for Little Ones 2
Explode the Code 1
Apples, Life of Fred
Listening in to MOH (although we are looking into another curriculum)
All other grades-
History~
*The Mystery of History: Volume II The Early Church and the Middle Ages. We will be taking full advantage of the extras in the book, as well as the library. (Looking at another curriculum now that is more Ruth Beechick, CM based.)
Science~
*Apologia Zoology 1 Flying Creatures of the 5th Day
Grammar~
Simply Grammar for all but 8th
Language Lessons for the High School Student for Christian.
Reading~
McGuffey Readers. We will also be reading a lot of books from the library.
Math~
Life of Fred
Spelling~
Handwriting~
Getty-Dubay


