Today has been one of those days. It started out well and went downhill. I began my day with prayer and Bible study, and then the cat knocked over my Carnation Instant Breakfast (yum-o) and the kids woke up cranky. I cut Rick's hair. The sun stays hidden. I am cold, it's dreary. I dropped a container of sugar on my big toe and ran around the house screaming my head off. I spent too much time on the computer looking at layouts for my long neglected blog (thanks Stephanie). Now I have to find fresh and cute designs for this and myspace... I feel like it is more housework! And furthermore, there is a lot of that I haven't done yet today because Leah keeps screaming when I try to set her down and won't let me move 6 inches from her. I am cranky from not working out last night to go to Ladies Class (which was great!) and I just now got a reminder call that Christian has a booster shot tomorrow. That will be so much fun! I guess I can get my whine on here and get back to the grind.
Wait. Is Your House an Extrovert?!
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!