Thursday, May 6, 2010

Review

I was able to be a part of a review for a new eBook, Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places by Angie over at Many Little Blessings. I was able to receive this eBook for free for my review (bonus!).

This eBook is filled with ideas using objects you already have around the house.  I really enjoyed it, first because I find myself not so creative when it comes to things like this, and also because I don’t have to go out and spend money to start using the ideas! The book is geared mainly toward toddlers and preschoolers, but I know the older kids will join in too! I think we will start with some outside items, like balls and bubbles. I am not such an outside gal, and I know the kids will appreciate me making time for outside fun for us together.

Angie is also offering a 20% discount until May 31st if you use code TKE20 when ordering. Follow this link to check it out!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin