Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blogging Through The Gospels, Matthew 16

What Is It Worth?

Scripture:

“For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?”  Matthew 16:26

Observation:

What is gain in this world worth?

Application:

I don’t know about you, but I am in no rat race here. I don’t want to trade one moment, one relationship, or stubborn will for my soul. I pray that as I continue on as a Christian, God keeps molding me and showing me through Scripture what I need to change. How I need to grow. What is for the childish in faith.

Prayer:

Heavenly Father, please take this stubborn clay, and mold it to Your liking. Help me to lose myself in you. Help me to be the best Christian I can be, and share Your Word with others. Amen

SOAP_RING_redo

Disqus for Sam's Noggin