Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stick With It Sunday~ I Did It!!

After at least a year of nudging from other coaches, I finally did it. I am now a Beachbody Coach! What does that mean you ask? Glad you asked! I now can sell the same workout packages that paved my way to a 78 pound weight loss. It also means that if you order through my Beachbody store, I am your personal coach. I can help you find the workout that is right for you and help you along the way to reaching your fitness goal! I am so glad to have found these fitness programs, it is only because I found the right workout for me that I was able to do as well as I did.

DSC_8949

If I had started with running however….I don’t think I would have been so successful! I just finished week 6 of Couch 25K, with a 25 minute run, and I am still not loving it. I don’t think I will be a runner. Ever. Why am I doing it? I don’t want to be a quitter. So, 3 more weeks I will run. After that, I don’t know. We’ll see if I fall in love by then.

DSC_8997

My workout plans for the week~

Monday~ Off, Brief trip Northward.

Tuesday~ C25K Week 7 Day 1, 25 min. run. The days of walking in the program are over. I did this one already, so I guess I can make it again!

Wednesday~ ChaLean Extreme Burn Circuit 1

Thursday~ C25K Day 2, same as above.

Friday~ CE Burn 2, Ab Burner.

Saturday~ C25K, last 25 min run. CE Burn 3.

This week was a good week for me, even though I was sick. I made up my workouts, and was so happy to have them all in!

 

Even if you aren’t considering BB products in your personal fitness journey, feel free to contact me, and I will be happy to help in any way, or cheer you on!

7 comments:

  1. I need help! I've had four kids that left me at a whopping 175 pounds. I should be around 140. How do I start? I've e-mailed you before about this. What should I be doing? I need to change this....I am desperate. We live in Minnesota, own an elliptical...maybe that would help knowing what I have access to. I also would like to hear your thoughts on starting to homeschool. We have a 2nd grader, Kindegartener, 3 year-old and 1 year-old. Should I pull them now? I just would really appreciate any advice you would have for me. These two areas are the ones that I am so struggling with. I am overwhelmed and know that I am the only one who can change things, but dont' know where to start! My e-mail is : nickiordave@live.com.....it would be more private that way. My blog is daveandnickiskids.blogspot.com. i am so desperate for change. I am miserable with my weight and the fact that I've been ignoring homeschooling, even though I've felt God's nudge for 2 years. Something needs to change. Thank you sooooo mcuh!
    Nicki Bourgeois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, Congratulations! It's always great to meet a goal. Can't wait until I meet mine. Thanks for your encouragement.

    Nicki - I'm going to stop by your blog, but you can stop by mine any time. I'd love to help you in your quest to start homeschooling. Leave a comment on my blog and I'll email you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Coach!

    Just wanted to say a year and a half ago I did the C25K program and I'm still running. I do not like to run either, but the feeling when I'm done with my run is exhilerating! I think that's why I keep running. Even after a year the furthest I've ever gone is only 3.5 miles. I just signed up for my first 5K for next month. I may go for 5 miles someday, but don't see myself going beyond that. I also throw in exercise DVD's, the treadmill, and elliptical for variety. Also do strength training 3xweek. I started this past Aug. at 171 lbs. and am now 149. My goal is 140. Thanks for your blog, it's very inspiring! Oh, I too homeschool and have six children :)
    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing!! I'm going to check this out more. I'd love to lose 15 pounds....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back. Still thinking about that 15 pounds. I've been reading more of your blog as well -- it's very encouraging. Thanks for sharing your story.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back. Still thinking about that 15 pounds. I've been reading more of your blog as well -- it's very encouraging. Thanks for sharing your story.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha, Congratulations! It's always great to meet a goal. Can't wait until I meet mine. Thanks for your encouragement.

    Nicki - I'm going to stop by your blog, but you can stop by mine any time. I'd love to help you in your quest to start homeschooling. Leave a comment on my blog and I'll email you back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin