Friday, June 3, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

In my life this week….

I have been recovering from the weekend of “fun” tee hee, AKA Freezer Cooking. It is our first days of the short break we have.

My favorite thing this week was…

Spending time with our extended family. We had a wonderful marathon weekend of freezer cooking. Good food, good times.Summer-Edition

Places I’m going…

The chiropractor. Does that count as a place?

Things I’m working on…

I am joining up with seven other ladies and launching a homeschool blog for moms beginning their homeschool journey. I just finished my first post, which will publish next Thursday. I also wrote a guest post and am planning for our next year of school. We are only taking a few weeks off, so I need to do pretty quick work!

Books I’m reading…

The Ministry of Motherhood, by Sally Clarkson

It is a fabulous book so far!

A quote, a video, a link or pic to share…

I realize that I am a dork- this made me giggle and I had to take a picture of it.

DSC_3902-1

What people will do when they are bored. Perhaps they need to blog!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin