Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Homeschool Basket

I have been looking for a great basket to use when we travel the house for homeschooling. The small magazine basket from Thirty-One looked perfect, but you never know until you have something in your hands.

I just became a consultant, and my friend had ordered one for her home. When it came yesterday, I decided to give it a test run, and now I have to order one as well!

DSC_0017

It is PERFECT! 

I know it is the small version, but I was shocked at how big it actually is! {the book in the back is a full-sized curriculum hardback.}

This basket will also hold a roll of toilet paper, and can be used in the bathroom, or will even hold a roll of paper towels, and can be used as a cleaning caddy.

For me, this puppy is going to be a homeschool helper.

This is item 3019, and is on sale until the end of the month for $25.50 {and everything else on the site as well.}

**I am a new consultant, and if you follow my link I will get a small commission.

Disqus for Sam's Noggin