Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Binder Crazy?

DSC_0004

Does this seem a little like binder overkill? It’s not! I will tell you why-

I don’t have lovely storage areas all over my home, and I have a lot of things to keep track of. As much as I love the compactness of a spiral notebook, I change my mind about what I want in a binder too much to make the spiral commitment right now. In the end, I realized I needed way more than one binder to keep all of the things organized in my life right now.

Feel like a tour?

DSC_0041

This is a binder just for me. It keeps track of all of the things I have going on.

DSC_0044

The next binder is my Bible binder. I have it broken up like this-

DSC_0050

I use it in the mornings during my study time, and I take it to every church service. I like to keep sermons in order by date, and I have “Sunday” and “Wednesday”” labeled to keep up with adult Bible classes.

This one is hard to see the tabs, so I will just write them here-

DSC_0054

Photography, Field Trip Wish List, Homeschool Ideas, Crafts, Home Ideas, Articles, One Day, and Gift Ideas. This binder is basically my Pinterest on paper.

DSC_0055

My homeschool brain is home to all of the records that I keep loose for each individual. My planner is a separate entity.

DSC_0056

I hold my grading scale, calendars, and such.

DSC_0058

Attendance & Grades

There is also Resource Logs, Bible,

DSC_0059

History and Science helps, Scope and Sequence, and High School Planning.

DSC_0061

KY Records

The last one is my recipe binder, for the recipes that I print off, fold up, and never see again.

DSC_0064

Now that you have seen them, hopefully you don’t think I am binder crazy. I am just trying to tame the huge paper monster around here!

What about you? Do you have more than one binder in your arsenal?

Disqus for Sam's Noggin