Friday, October 21, 2011

One Bite~ Week 3


So, with last week a failure, I set out to totally have a do-over this week. I was able to make and keep my morning routine all days but one.

Go me!

I also have something even better to keep me accountable in the works, which I hope to share with you early next week.

You wouldn’t want to wait until next Friday would you?

I didn’t think so.

Until then, I will share with you my morning routine-
  • Shower {Because I don’t make it if I don’t do it first.}
  • Prayer, Breakfast, Bible Study {They all kind of happen together.}
  • Look at To-Do List
  • Get Kids Up
This is a success when I start my day by 7, kids by 8. School then starts at 9. We made it at about 9:15 a few days, and 10:00 another. I’m going to call it a win.

We are going to be experimenting with an afternoon school schedule, while chores are done in the morning. I would also get my internet/blogging stuff done in the morning as well. We'll see how it goes, have you ever tried that?

How did your week go? If you haven't joined us yet reading through Tsh's book, One Bite At A Time, I hope you will!




One Bite at a Time




Disqus for Sam's Noggin