I love clouds. They make me happy. :) I really love when the sun shines through them. Makes me think of Heaven.
Proof that the littlest things really amaze me…I saw this on our car the other day. It is the little hole where the headlight shines through. (I checked a few other Chevy’s around & they didn’t have it.) I don’t know if it is a new Chevy thing or a Traverse thing, but I think this is the cutest feature ever on a car. No back up indicator or automatic seat for this girl, I’ll take a cute headlight!
The spot where we took our “Not Back To School Blog Hop” pictures yesterday, which you have as sneak peek of with my new header picture.
For fun, here is me and Rick wearing our favorite teams. Hey, I was Team Pale long before I was Team Edward!
Have a great week!



Love, love love the pic of the family. Blow it up and send it to your momma!
ReplyDeleteFun pics. My favorite detail is the reflection of you snapping the picture of the headlamp on the car! Look closely! ~S.
ReplyDeleteAnd now that I look again, Christian is standing right behind you...~S.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the clouds. Beautiful.
ReplyDelete