Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Orleans Part Deux

DSC_6300

Street Mime. He seriously scared the people before us who didn’t notice him until he jumped at them.

DSC_6301

I had two brave children who were willing to take a photo.

DSC_6304

 

DSC_6306

The Hard Rock Cafe. We didn’t go, but we have been to one before in Cleveland.

DSC_6297

We had neither.

DSC_6309

Our dinner was begging for dinner!

DSC_6311

So cute! I have more to come!

4 comments:

  1. Great shots and that dude would have scared me to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, but that first guy was pretty creepy, LOL
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shot!! they have those silver street memes in chicago too! the one i saw was dancing to music, not scaring people though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!

    We were in New Orleans in 2004, and I've wanted to return since the hurricane to see how different it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin