Monday, September 20, 2010

B90 Days Week 12

Can it be 12 weeks already?

Have I told you how much this challenge has changed my life yet??

Are you ready to take the challenge yourself this time???

Go visit Amy over at Mom’s Toolbox where she will hopefully *fingers crossed* be announcing an official start in October for another go-around. Maybe you haven’t heard of the challenge, or maybe you have tried before and failed. Have you ever read through the Bible in a year? I have, and let me tell you, this is different! I have not found this challenge overwhelming, but I have learned a lot! 

At the beginning I made goals. I knew Amy has mentors help the new group, and I knew I would complete this challenge, and that I wanted to be a mentor. I think I said that to Amy in my very first conversation about it. After about the first week I knew that this was my new path. If I can do it for a few months, why stop? When you know better, you do better. Right?

I pray Amy has a use for me whenever the challenge picks back up, I know she spends a lot of time on it, not to mention the reading itself! If she doesn’t need me, I will be cheering her on from the sidelines and keeping her in my prayers.  I will never forget her sacrifices to encourage us on this path. She prays for us all, individually. She answers emails, promptly. She gives us thoughts to ponder for our days reading, SOAP. She hosts a weekly twitter chat, and does it very well. She praises us for being on track/ahead or tells us we can do it if we are falling behind. She arranges the mentors and smoothes out everything within her power.

All for her?

All for Him.

So. Whether the official group is starting again or not, you can find all of the tools to start this journey over at Amy’s blog. I can and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Pray about it. Do it. You won’t regret it!

Thank you Amy!

Bible-in-90-Days1

4 comments:

  1. Let me know if this challege starts back up in Oct I would love to join
    Stacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too feel the need to be a mentor the next go round! I have learned so much from this challenge and have been beyond blessed.

    I am still a few days behind, but as long as I stick to my "new schedule" I should have no problem finishing on time!

    Looking forward to "graduating" with you! :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...I've loved the challenge and am hoping to be a mentor next time around too. What an awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...I've loved the challenge and am hoping to be a mentor next time around too. What an awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin