This week has been a little crazy. I started out great, taking more sweaty pictures for you.
Since this shirt is a little big, the sweat didn’t cling so well.
Really killed it with this one!
I have missed a few workouts, once because of a bad blister on my toe. Then I ran. I ran too much and I got shin splints. Again.
A friend directed me to the Cool Running website, “Couch to 5K”. I saw my error immediately. My time was 10 minutes too long and I ran for a longer period and walked less…my husband warned me.
I don’t like to run, but since so many fit people do it, and it would add variety to my fitness regimen, and it is looking and feeling like fall, I will be running. And besides, if this program can start from the couch, which doesn’t apply, I should be fine. Right? 9 weeks to a 5K. Sigh.
Also, I did not weigh-in. I was down another pound a few days ago, but now all bets are off as Aunt Flo came to town.
This week’s schedule will hopefully go something like this:
Monday- HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30.
Tuesday-Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Wednesday-Tone 30, Abs
Thursday- Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Friday-Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Saturday and Sunday- Rest (Unless I feel compelled to do cardio on Saturday.)
What about you? What were your strong and weak points this week?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!