Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweet Husband

So I was cleaning out our closet while my husband took half of our crew on a trip with some of the church. The view was not very pretty. However my husband on the other hand saw this…

 DSC_8179

Beautiful, vertical clouds.DSC_8184

Aren’t they gorgeous?

DSC_8185

Rick said this is how the clouds ended. Beyond these wisps were clear, blue skies.

DSC_8209

I love this little guy!

DSC_8211

Thank you honey, for capturing these shots! And you are welcome for the clean closet!

9 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty! I love how clouds are so cool day after day...they just don't get boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My it's windy up there!! Beautiful clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooh... looks like a pastel drawing that someone smudged. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I just love clouds and have diverse they are :-) Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love clouds like that! It is rare that I see them. One vivid memory of the vertical clouds was at sunset... My camera never could capture the beautiful pinks and blue adequately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Just visiting from A Faithful Journey.

    Blessings,
    Amy @ Missional Mama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooooh... looks like a pastel drawing that someone smudged. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love clouds like that! It is rare that I see them. One vivid memory of the vertical clouds was at sunset... My camera never could capture the beautiful pinks and blue adequately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin