Wordless anyday is awful. I am afraid I might die in my sleep and I don't want to die with one word left in my mouth. So I talk constantly.But that picture is worth a thousand words. It's a great shot and a beautiful little girl.
Hey Samantha, You're my 6th place winner so please let me know your prize choices in order of first choice through sixth choice. You can use the contact tab at the top of my blog.
Happy Wordless Wednesday! :) Beautiful photot - she is a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful photo ~ love it!! Also love the pic in your header! What a lovely family! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteWhy hadn't I heard of "wordless Wednesday" before? Anyway, I like it! ~S.
ReplyDeleteWordless anyday is awful. I am afraid I might die in my sleep and I don't want to die with one word left in my mouth. So I talk constantly.But that picture is worth a thousand words. It's a great shot and a beautiful little girl.
ReplyDeleteI am saving this one and I love it. It will be added to my photos. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful family moment.
ReplyDeleteYou know that's my favorite of Miss Leah
ReplyDeleteHey Samantha, You're my 6th place winner so please let me know your prize choices in order of first choice through sixth choice. You can use the contact tab at the top of my blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Celee
That is an awesome picture!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. You should have it framed!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. You should have it framed!
ReplyDeleteWhy hadn't I heard of "wordless Wednesday" before? Anyway, I like it! ~S.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful photo ~ love it!! Also love the pic in your header! What a lovely family! Happy WW!
ReplyDelete