Last week I had a few questions about one of the pieces of playground equipment I posted pictures of. Here it is, a funky slide which has an opening at the bottom where the kids all “get put in jail”. :)
Fun right?
It may be weird, even creepy, but still my favorite!



LOL so THAT'S what that "thing" was! Awesome.
ReplyDeleteMy sweet shot.
Wow! That's an OLD slide... looks like it could have come from one of the playgrounds near me when I was growing up... and they were OLD then! But it has so much character. I love it!
ReplyDeleteAmazing...and really different.
ReplyDeleteWhat cool lines! Love that faded worn look of the last two pics. Very Very cool.
ReplyDeleteHi ya!!! Love the blog:)
ReplyDeleteHi Samantha! Just wanted stop in from blog-hop! You and I have a lot in common, I see, so I'm now "following." Looking forward to getting to know you better!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marsha
This is an old slide its been in archer park I know for sure since the early 70's. It was my favorite to play on when I was little and that was a long time ago. This park decorates for Christmas so beautiful, the lights are awesome. The other night we were driving thru to see the lights (for the 5oth time) and I was looking at that old slide and remembering how much fun we used to have playing on it. What a small world.
ReplyDeleteHi ya!!! Love the blog:)
ReplyDeleteWow! That's an OLD slide... looks like it could have come from one of the playgrounds near me when I was growing up... and they were OLD then! But it has so much character. I love it!
ReplyDelete