1. No internet before 1 p.m.
We decided to take a bit of a break from school, so I have gone online before 1 on a few days, as I have had reviews that were due. Even when I do break the rule-I never do it before my prayer, Bible study, and Bible readings.
I still count this as a win.
2. Prepare for Ladies’ Day.
After being slightly terrified for weeks, I had no trouble with nerves on the big day! The talk went well, from all I can tell and I ended up making two blog posts out of my transcript- The Joy of Putting Others First Part 1 and Part 2- if you wanted to see what all the fuss was about, just click on over. Part one is kind of a why, and part two is more about how.
3. Do better with 3in30 posts.
Here again!
Since this is a 5 week month, I am wondering what we do next week…
Has your month gone the way you planned it? I hope it has!


