Friday, December 2, 2011

December 3in30 Goals

What a year! Where has 2011 gone? Will 2012 go this swiftly? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

I think this month I need 4 goals. Breaking the rules. I’m a rebel.

-My goals for December-                3in30

1. Keep working on the inside voice.

I am pleased with my progress, but I still have my moments. Some of my goals from this year {you revisit yours too, right?} I plan to do over next year, as I haven’t kept them up.

Like water intake. ugh.

The inside voice is really important though, so I want to nail it down for good.

2. Get on photo upload/purchase schedule.

I used to do this. Homeschooling killed it. I have lost some pictures with dead laptops, and don’t want to continue the cycle.

A note is going in my planner at the end of each month to remind me to upload my starred favorite pictures.

This will be made faster if I star my photos in Picasa as soon as I upload them.

3. Stick to my menu/shopping list.

December is going to be tough. I have to stick to my lists and menus, no sudden pizza takeout, and keep my goals in mind.

DSC_0161

I also am building up some new frugal meals, as well as more to make in my crock-pot.

4. Give the cash to my hubby.

When I do stick to my lists, and have a week where we actually have money left over, {snort} I need to know what we saved so I can feel the victory.

After that, the cash has to go. After all of that restriction, I just don’t trust myself.

How are your goals coming along?

Disqus for Sam's Noggin