Another week gone. Christmas is almost upon us. Crazy!
1. Keep working on the inside voice.
This week, another bad day-but this goal has become a habit. I think.
2. Get on photo upload/purchase schedule.
Perhaps this one is a throwaway, since I only have to star pictures until the end of the month comes.
Just keeping up with that is enough though!
3. Stick to my menu/shopping list.
My list and menu are being made-right now. I have successfully done this for an entire month.
No pizza takeout, no grabbing a sandwich from Quiznos while I’m out {although that makes me a little sad, I love me some Prime Rib and Peppercorn, on rosemary parmesan with grilled mushrooms and lettuce and tomato added….}
Like I was saying-all meals made from scratch at home. Good thing I am a good cook!
4. Give the cash to my hubby.
This week was a tough one. We had two people we adopted from the nursing home to buy gifts for, and there was nothing left after that. No cash to give to hubby, we even spent into a little bit we had tucked away that was given to us for Christmas.
This week-I hope to have some green to give him, but he knows I am into the groove with this system, and that is enough.
I even planned on going to Staples yesterday to get more Frixion pens, and didn’t. Whoa. It’s like a strange person living inside my body!
How successful were your goals this week??


