Monday, March 14, 2011

B90Days Week 11

I am in disbelief that it has been 11 weeks. It seems as if I was just yesterday writing my welcome letter to my “mentees”!   Bible-in-90-Days_2011 2

This group is such a blessing. I have met so many fabulous women, and am looking forward to meeting some of them at Relevant in October!

This week brought the rush of the New Testament. It is a breath of fresh air! Today I read the book of Mark. Tomorrow I hope to read all of Luke. The New Testament is a much easier read than the Old- although it is very hard to read the life and death of my Lord everyday like this so quickly. I always want the angels to bring Him down off the cross. I can’t not feel that way.

There are so many who are behind. Some very behind.

I urge you to keep reading! Even if you know at this point there is no way to catch up- the bigger goal is to be in the Word daily. Please keep reading. I pray for you daily.

Disqus for Sam's Noggin