Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Favorite Homeschool Planner

 

 

Today I saw that Robin was having a link-up over at her blog in search of a homeschool planner. I had to whip up a post about the best planner ever!!!

wpd1011

This is the cover of the current year for my favorite homeschool planner- The Well Planned Day. I found the planner, and lovely homeschool magazine, part way through our first year last year.

wpd1112

I have already ordered next year’s planner, it is on pre-sale for a few more weeks. You can preview this planner by going here.

wpd4yp1115b

This year we also ordered the 4 year high school planner, as our oldest will be in 9th grade this fall.

I recommend this planner to everyone. It is well laid out, is beautiful, has a Bible reading plan, gives room for household stuff and has room for 4 students. We will have 5 next year, and will bump Christian into the high school. When Leah finally becomes a student, we will probably just move Hannah into one of the other student planners.

Home Educating Family has added a bunch of new products this year, and I wish I had been able to order more!

You can view the full line, and the magazine here.

7 comments:

  1. I've heard several people raving about this one. I might have to splurge. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. I just ordered mine, we have been using The Well Planned Day for 3 years now. I really like it a lot. ;)
    I added the student planner for my 11yr. daughter I think it will be nice for her.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, this planner is absolutely gorgeous!! Love Love Love the colors! My oldest one is just turning 3, so I have a another year or two before I need a planner for homeschool, but this one is definitely going on my list of things to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh....a planner! Looks awesome; I WANT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bookmarked this. I have always used a teacher planner from Mardel, but this might be better because the planner that I use has many sections that are not necessary for a homeschool mom, and, of course, it doesn't include some things that we might like to have in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bookmarked this. I have always used a teacher planner from Mardel, but this might be better because the planner that I use has many sections that are not necessary for a homeschool mom, and, of course, it doesn't include some things that we might like to have in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reminder. I just ordered mine, we have been using The Well Planned Day for 3 years now. I really like it a lot. ;)
    I added the student planner for my 11yr. daughter I think it will be nice for her.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin