Scripture~ Gideon said to them, "I will not rule over you, and my son will not rule over you; the LORD will rule over you." Judges 8:23
Observation~ The Lord should be our ultimate ruler.
Application~ We should follow the rules of the land that we live. If those laws violate the laws of God however, we must choose God. I have gotten some flack for this recently, about the way most people live in these days, and how I don’t just “go with the flow”. That is not what the Lord expects from me. I am to have a higher standard..
Prayer~ Lord, please be with me in my walk as a Christian. Help me to cling to you, and not to man and his ways. May I always bear in mind that it is You I seek to please, and no man.



Sam,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your offer for us to borrow your Apologia! I actually have it from (clearing throat)the last time ;) I'll check out that link for spelling. Thanks for that, I'd never heard that before! I still need to get my hands on Mystery of History, but have heard many good things about it. Do you think it is too "old" for a 3rd and 1st grader? I hope you have a great day!
Nicki
Sending you a message with the answer. :)
ReplyDeleteSam,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your offer for us to borrow your Apologia! I actually have it from (clearing throat)the last time ;) I'll check out that link for spelling. Thanks for that, I'd never heard that before! I still need to get my hands on Mystery of History, but have heard many good things about it. Do you think it is too "old" for a 3rd and 1st grader? I hope you have a great day!
Nicki