Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet Learning

 

DSC_0690

Every once in awhile I come up with a good idea to keep the little ones occupied while I teach the older kids. This time it didn’t even include picking play-dough off of the ceiling!

DSC_0691

I was happy they were as excited to sort the frogs as they were!

DSC_0695

Oh, and the frogs DID NOT get thrown all over the floor in dad’s office 30 minutes later!

Head on over to Darcy’s for more Sweet Shots!

sweetshotbutton

7 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on some colored trays like yours for awhile now, I think your post is a sign that I should go ahead and purchase a set. ;) I love getting little glimpses into other homeschoolers' days. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, I got mine at OTC. I heard they were recently selling them again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making learning fun and enjoyable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, frogs, dad's office, I remember it well! ~S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, frogs, dad's office, I remember it well! ~S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to visit your blogs too!

Disqus for Sam's Noggin